CDL Bus Driver Testing

driver smiling out open school bus door

Like other employers, school districts who have commercial drivers are required to regularly test a random selection of these drivers to help make our highways safer. Positions in school districts that require Commercial Drivers Licenses (CDL) are primarily bus drivers. The ESD facilitates this process for participating school districts.

CDL Pool Forms:

Want to learn more?

Les Stahlnecker
Health Services Administrator
[email protected]
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.